Sunday, October 16, 2011

I must disclose

photo from weheartit.com
As I start this new blog I feel compelled to disclose some truths.
I don't have a lovely home saturated with beautiful light. My house is tiny and dark and in dire need of renovation. No lovely studio devoted just to my art, but, lucky me,  I live in lovely Marin county which is wild and wonderful.

I don't have a fancy camera with gigantic lenses. I just use a little Canon Powershot I bought at Costco (nice little camera actually).

I have no idea how to use Photoshop. I told you I'm technically challenged!
I hate Facebook. I have nothing to Tweet about.  No fancy knitting, no kids to chronicle, my cooking is not really photogenic.

But my life is filled with abundant blessings and gratitude. So there we have it.  Let us proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment