Monday, April 2, 2012

I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth spins slowly


Last winter I played around with making a disco ball stencil and Copic Marker's airbrush system; not inexpensive for canned air, but I must say, it's pretty fun.

I'm so happy with my disco ball stencil which took FOREVER to make. But the highlights and shadows came out quite nice. In hand, the piece has a nice sheen because I sprayed it with metallic paint.

In my dream loft, I will have an empty industrial ballroom, with just the dark and a disco ball and every night I'll disco dance. EVERY NIGHT. Me and Mom. We're booth dancin' fools. Life is just so much more tolerable when you can dance. And have a cocktail. But that's for another post.

I love Owl City's song, Fireflies. It's so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment