Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sweet V

My last post as guest artist on my friend Vasia's Pinterest board, The Suggested is this scrapbook page for her as a "Welcome to your new home" gift.


I call her "Sweet V" after the character Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds on my guilty pleasure show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. "Sweet Dee" and "Sweet V" are awesome nicknames, but luckily V and Dee are nothing alike. However, Sweet V is lucky enough to live in beautiful Greece where it's sunny alot.

As my offering of thanks to our Greek Goddess V, I used some pages from a vintage children's book of Greek Myths. I really love how her dark eyes in the "fierce" photo echo the warrior's. The handsome guy is her boyfriend Kostas.


She was first seen rising in all her beauty out of the foam of the sea and then we met shortly thereafter on Pinterest and have been best bud's ever since. 


All hail Sweet V.













No comments:

Post a Comment