Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blogger's profile question and my answer

You've just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make?

A scientific invention consisting of a body-sized plastic tube that you stand in. Laser beams rain down just like on the Star Trek teleporter. The laser light removes all your excess fat instantly and painlessly. It's a good thing I inherited this manufacturing plant because I'm gonna need ALOT of plastic. This is going to be a HIT.

 

2 comments:

  1. This will come in handy because once I engage the Fat Eliminator 3000, and am slim and healthy, you will transfer title of the plant to me, and I will begin manufacturing my multi-seater ultra light hover craft for end times, and I won't need to make the cockpit bigger, to accommodate my former corpulence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She Captain, I serve at your command.
    We will look so f'in awesome in our steampunk uniforms on our skinny hot bod's.

    ReplyDelete