Monday, May 26, 2014

Infamous Me

On the subject of fame and followers, I must pause here a moment and give a sweet embrace and "thank you" to my single stalwart follower Kathryn.

I must admit, I find it an enormous relief to have no followers and the freedom to do whatever I want here, knowing no one (except loyal Kathryn) will really see it. I just assume no one in the blogosphere is viewing this in general. *postscript. I've been abandoned by my one follower in 2013 and so I'm really only talking to myself here. I find that quite lovely actually. What an enormous relief. I have NO FOLLOWERS! Yay! 3/30/2016.

So then I ask myself why I do I have this blog? I have no idea. But because I have no followers, I don't feel especially guilty (just a wee bit) that I neglect this blog so regularly.

I have an enormous (to me) following on Pinterest and at times, I wish I had the anonymity I have here.

At any rate, I do kind of miss my little blog here so I think I'll be more caring towards it and post a bit.

My gracious BFF Vasia has invited me back as a guest artist on her The Suggested board, so I'll post my newer work and talk a little more in depth about it.




I'm not exactly sure what INFP stands for, because heaven forbid I should research anything when I'm goofing off at home, but I think I am one. Onwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment